The production process of aluminum profiles.
1. Ingredients: according to the specific production of gold medal number, calculate the addition of various alloy components, reasonable matching of various raw materials.
2. Melting: the matching raw materials will be added to the melting furnace according to the process requirements, and through degassing, slag refining means to effectively remove the residue, gas in the melting body.
3. Casting: smelting good aluminum liquid in a certain casting process conditions, through the deep well casting system, cooling cast into a variety of specifications of round casting rods.
4. Extrusion: extrusion is the means of profile forming. First according to the profile product section design, manufacturing mold, the use of extruder will be heated round cast rod from the mold extruded into shape. Commonly used brand 6063 alloy, in the extrusion also used the air-cooled quenching process and its later artificial age process, in order to complete the heat treatment reinforcement. Heat treatment reinforced alloys of different brands have different heat treatment systems.
5. Coloring (take anodized surface treatment as a sample) anodized: squeezed aluminum alloy profile, its surface corrosion resistance is not strong, must be surface treatment through anode oxidation to increase the corrosion resistance of aluminum, wear resistance and aesthetic appearance. Its main processes are: (1) surface pre-treatment: chemical or physical methods to clean the profile surface, exposing a pure substrate, in order to obtain a complete, dense artificial oxide film. Mirror or lightless (light) surfaces can also be obtained by mechanical means.
(2) Anodized oxidation: pre-treated profiles on the surface, under certain process conditions, anode oxidation occurs on the surface of the substrate, resulting in a dense, porous, strong adsorption force of the AL203 film layer.
(3) Sealing holes: the membrane pores of pores of pores generated after anode oxidation are closed, which enhances the anti-pollution, corrosion and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxidation film is colorless and transparent, using the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing the hole, absorbing and depositing some metal salts in the membrane hole, which can make the profile appear in many colors other than the natural color (silver white), such as: black, bronze, gold and stainless steel.