Basic characteristics of poor quality aluminum alloy profiles
Generally speaking, high-quality aluminum alloy profiles have high strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, good decoration, long service life, rich color and other advantages. Generally speaking,if the quality is good enough,the aluminum profile won’t be discoloured within 20 years. The inferior aluminum profile sits mainly have the following characteristics
1. Extrusion defects. In the process of aluminum profile extrusion, due to the complete extrusion equipment, whether the extrusion process is mature and the operation is not appropriate, will produce such as bubbles, inclusions, layering, color difference, distortion and other defects, affecting the quality of aluminum profile.
2. The thickness of the oxide film is thin. The thickness is not enough, the surface of aluminum profile is easy to rust and corrode. Some of the non-production name, factory site, production license, certification of aluminum profiles, its oxide film thickness of only 2-4 microns, some even do not have an oxide film.
3. The chemical composition is not qualified. Aluminum profiles mixed with a large amount of mixed aluminum and waste aluminum can greatly reduce the cost, but will lead to the chemical composition of the construction aluminum profile is not qualified, seriously endangering the safety of construction projects.
4. Reduce the thickness of the profile wall.
5. Poor quality aluminum profiles greatly reduce the closure time, reduce the loss of chemical reagents, the cost is reduced, but the corrosion of aluminum profiles can also be greatly reduced.